After 4th Class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

• [Hades Fast] After 4th Class

Hi there admins!, i have a problem to report about attacking enemies. after i done the the 4th class, my attack missed on all monsters. and after i observed my normal damage restore when i reach level 715. can you guys enlighten me about this problem? or if this is a major bug. kindly fix this asap!.

screenshot : https://imgur.com/a/5N1uN

SOLVED

Iniciado por mier991 Ver mensaje
    Hi there admins!, i have a problem to report about attacking enemies. after i done the the 4th class, my attack missed on all monsters. and after i observed my normal damage restore when i reach level 715. can you guys enlighten me about this problem? or if this is a major bug. kindly fix this asap!.

screenshot : https://imgur.com/a/5N1uN
    We already know about the topic, in the next days the update will be ready to correct all those problems
    you do not hurt by his level, I advise 2 things
    1- or is dedicated to raising the master level
    2- Or you confirm by this means that you want to go back to class 3 and wait for the solution and then go back and play normally

best regards

Comment

Iniciado por Saga Ver mensaje
      We already know about the topic, in the next days the update will be ready to correct all those problems
      you do not hurt by his level, I advise 2 things
      1- or is dedicated to raising the master level
      2- Or you confirm by this means that you want to go back to class 3 and wait for the solution and then go back and play normally

best regards
      i prefer to go back to class 3, but if i stay level 800 then kindly transfer me to class 3. if not then dont do it.

here is my username : mier991
      character name : mier
      Last edited by mier991; 03/01/2018, 16:39.

Comment

[MENTION=184]mier991[/MENTION] Ready sir, change made and play quiet will soon be solved

Comment

Iniciado por Saga Ver mensaje
          [MENTION=184]mier991[/MENTION] Ready sir, change made and play quiet will soon be solved
          thank you, really appreciate it. god bless and more power to this server.

Comment

Working...
          X