Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset System Must Be Fair To Everyone

Hello Hades MU Community

I've been observing the reset system including the GR system, and I found it really unbalanced.

I'd like to suggest to make it fair for everyone, it must be required to everyone to get their GR

when they reached the 100 rr and at level 400, otherwise they won't be able to have another

reset and gain more stat points. With this system I believe it will make our game experience

more fun and exciting.

good morning.

The Grand reset points are activated by resetting from the page and not from the command (/reset )

when they reached the 100 rr and at level 400, otherwise they won't be able to have another

I did not understand this well, you currently have to have 100 reset and level 400 to do grand reset
    4ARG

Comment

Iniciado por Blood Ver mensaje
      Hello Hades MU Community

I've been observing the reset system including the GR system, and I found it really unbalanced.

I'd like to suggest to make it fair for everyone, it must be required to everyone to get their GR

reset and gain more stat points. With this system I believe it will make our game experience

more fun and exciting.

I totally understand you, but I try to give people the opportunity to decide to reset or to do the grand reset, so that each one decides his way. If you have more ideas, I allow you to create a survey so that all the members decide just you

Regards

Comment

Working...
      X