Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Novato
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Changes to Ruud reward system

Ancient Blood/Dark/Holy angel sets are some of the most significant features of ss12/13, but at the moment it's very hard to achieve it. A piece of sealed Bloodangel (BA) gear is 30k Ruud, which need a hero soul stone to be usable. To upgrade it further to Darkangel (DA), Holyangel(HA) and awaken gears, it requires current equipment + 11 and 25k/25k/30k to upgrade. In a perfect scenario where you get + 11 3 times without fail, you can own the latest piece of the season for 110k Ruud. 4 Pieces per set make it 440k, adding an HA weapon is another 50+50+50 = 150k Ruud ( 300k for Elf/MG/BK for offhand/dual wielding). That comes to a total of 590k Ruud for a full mastery set with one weapon, provided that you don't fail any +11 for 15 times. Now, why is it hard to achieve? The current method of acquiring Ruud is to join Blood castle 7, which give 2~4k Ruud per trip, depend on your ability to kill mobs, with occasional 100 Ruud box. I don't need to do the math to say that it's taking forever to make. I bring this up because making items is an experience for players and getting results out of it is rewarding. But with the reward like this, most players I know just do BC 7 for Ruud skills, which cost up to 3k, they don't expect much from BC. I was told that bosses do drop ABA(Selupan) but the fact that max stat players are dominating the bosses, they'll kick anyone out of the boss zone. The current state of the server is either grind reset to earn Grand reset reward to buy stuff or don't GR and go for max stat. Have a look at 1/2/3 GR player, webshop weapons with + 15 and starter gears. It takes quite a long time to get there, a long, tedious reset after reset process. The hand-made mastery sets don't have excellent opts and is way weaker than the webshop set, which is behind a donate wall.
    I paid for my stuff because I wanted the best options available and I'm bringing this up so that players that unable to afford it can earn their share of fun too, to get the best possible options for them. Feel free to criticise my nativity, but I do hope we can get some improvement on the Ruud reward system, a way to make Ruud more available because crafting is a huge part of the game and people should enjoy doing it. Sorry for the lack of visual of this post. feel free to discuss and give your opinions.
    P/S: it'll be helpful if someone can translate this to the native language of the server to get the message accross to everyone since google translate would be broken and hard to understand.

HADES SPEED SERVER

Guild
    HadesNet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The subject moved to the correct section, next time, the message will be deleted without warning

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by accountid View Post
    Ancient Blood/Dark/Holy angel sets are some of the most significant features of ss12/13, but at the moment it's very hard to achieve it. A piece of sealed Bloodangel (BA) gear is 30k Ruud, which need a hero soul stone to be usable. To upgrade it further to Darkangel (DA), Holyangel(HA) and awaken gears, it requires current equipment + 11 and 25k/25k/30k to upgrade. In a perfect scenario where you get + 11 3 times without fail, you can own the latest piece of the season for 110k Ruud. 4 Pieces per set make it 440k, adding an HA weapon is another 50+50+50 = 150k Ruud ( 300k for Elf/MG/BK for offhand/dual wielding). That comes to a total of 590k Ruud for a full mastery set with one weapon, provided that you don't fail any +11 for 15 times. Now, why is it hard to achieve? The current method of acquiring Ruud is to join Blood castle 7, which give 2~4k Ruud per trip, depend on your ability to kill mobs, with occasional 100 Ruud box. I don't need to do the math to say that it's taking forever to make. I bring this up because making items is an experience for players and getting results out of it is rewarding. But with the reward like this, most players I know just do BC 7 for Ruud skills, which cost up to 3k, they don't expect much from BC. I was told that bosses do drop ABA(Selupan) but the fact that max stat players are dominating the bosses, they'll kick anyone out of the boss zone. The current state of the server is either grind reset to earn Grand reset reward to buy stuff or don't GR and go for max stat. Have a look at 1/2/3 GR player, webshop weapons with + 15 and starter gears. It takes quite a long time to get there, a long, tedious reset after reset process. The hand-made mastery sets don't have excellent opts and is way weaker than the webshop set, which is behind a donate wall.
    I paid for my stuff because I wanted the best options available and I'm bringing this up so that players that unable to afford it can earn their share of fun too, to get the best possible options for them. Feel free to criticise my nativity, but I do hope we can get some improvement on the Ruud reward system, a way to make Ruud more available because crafting is a huge part of the game and people should enjoy doing it. Sorry for the lack of visual of this post. feel free to discuss and give your opinions.
    P/S: it'll be helpful if someone can translate this to the native language of the server to get the message accross to everyone since google translate would be broken and hard to understand.

HADES SPEED SERVER
    Hola, no estoy de acuerdo con aumentar las recompensas Ruud, me parece bien como están; lo que si me gustaría es utilizar la moneda Ruud en trade, eso se puede llevar a cabo, Saga?

Eng
    Hello, I do not agree with increasing the Ruud rewards, I think it's fine how they are; What I would like to do is use the Ruud currency in trade, that can be done, Saga?

Guild
    HadesNet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posiblemente mas adelante
    Possibly later

Novato
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noone can make it to the lastest yet and the oldest player dated back in June. Isn't that too much? the rate is absolutely fine, given the official non reset but we are playing in Fast server, it should be adjusted accordingly.

Guild
    Gods
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree! The reward should slightly increase. But not too much
    Last edited by Hayabusa; 01-13-2018 at 12:59 AM.

Novato
    Guild
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    agree, good idea

Quote Originally Posted by accountid View Post
    Noone can make it to the lastest yet and the oldest player dated back in June. Isn't that too much? the rate is absolutely fine, given the official non reset but we are playing in Fast server, it should be adjusted accordingly.
    agree, good idea
    Last edited by Saga; 01-13-2018 at 01:01 AM. Reason: double post

Guild
    HadesNet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well we go positive, I need some more opinions to carry out the suggestion

Novato
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you should place the 2,000 ruud into BC reward, it's being sold for 1,700wc, which is a lot. That would give player 2~4k for mob killing and another 2k for box reward for everyone who attend it, another box to the person/party got the quest. That would make thing rewarding to weak players who can't get quests and make the event more competitive for stronger players. 6 BC is the capped per day, so most active players can possible get 4k to 8k per trip, come to 24k to 48k a day of 12 hours playing. I assume average player can do half that, 3 BC per day, he would earn 12~24k ruud a day, enough the the lowest tier mastery set. Another point is to adjust the price on ruud box and Bloodangle items. In the webshop, A piece of Bloodangel item full exl options is 4,000 Wcoin. a normal ancient option made from xshop is 3k wcoin is a bit too much, consider it doesnt have excelent opts, which make it a lot weaker. So maybe adjust those price, especially Hero soul because they are made from Ancient items and there is only Chaos castle for that, and it's not guarantee the chance to get ancient, Land of Trial is not open.
    To sum it up, I have these few points to it, do discuss them whether they are suitable or need to change.
    1. Add 2,000 ruud box to anyone who attend BC 7.
    2. 2,000 Ruud box to the person/party that finish BC 7 quest.
    3. Enable ancient items from bosses (Hyon, anibus, etc items that can be made into Ancient Hero soul) and/or reduce the price of Ancient hero soul in Xshop.
    feel free to discuss these points.
    Thank you for your time

10. Me gusta Hayabusa me gusta el post
    Guild
    HadesNet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A point to clarify, if you want to get BA "team" acc + fo, you can not use it to go up to awakening soul, remember that acc + options exe is custom therefore does not exist. Then it has to be just acc the BA items to be able to improve it
    the price of ancient hero soul is acceptable, since you do not have to spend jewelry, much less a set acc that in the webshop it costs much more expensive, the other 2 points are acceptable, within the next week we will study better

Best regards